Gold motors are out of stock. All GTX boards will include black motors.
If ever the Evolve Carbon GT and the Bamboo GT had a love child, this would be it! The Bamboo GTX series (X meaning Extras) combines the high performance attributes of the Carbon GT and morphs these features into a slick new looking Bamboo deck.
We overhauled the Bamboo GT deck with a massive lithium battery whilst fine tuning the deck flex and laser cutting the grip-tape. What’s the result you ask? The ‘Mac Daddy’ of electric bamboo boards capable of reaching speeds of 36km/hr with a huge battery range of up to 30km/charge and a sweet deck flex that allows for a comforting ride on any terrain surface thrown at it! The GTX All Terrain not only takes that performance down the road less travelled, it blazes a new path all of its own!
The Evolve Bamboo GTX offers more riding modes than ever before allowing all levels of rider to enjoy the product safely with the added ability to adjust your speed mode while riding to suit conditions and maximise efficiency. Use “SLOW” mode for easy control and a safe top speed, perfect for beginners and first time users. Once you get the hang of things switch to “ECO” mode for a relaxed ride and unparalleled range. Try “FAST” mode to whizz past traffic and turn your commute into your daily adrenaline rush hour, and if you dare, switch to “GT” mode to unleash the insane power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 25% gradient! To top it all off, you can see this performance in real-time with an LCD screen display on the Evolve R2 Remote. It gives you instantaneous feedback on your speed, battery level, range and mode selected, right from the palm of your hand!
The Evolve Bamboo GTX All Terrain is the hybrid of unparalleled performance and traditional longboard style, an effortless low profile package guaranteed to draw both attention, and envy.
What’s in the box?
- Your new Evolve Bamboo GTX AT
- Our R2 controller with the latest firmware, packaged in a carry case
- Remote charging cable
- Standard board charger
- Owners manual
- Skateboard t-tool, allen keys, and an Evolve sticker pack
WARNING: The Evolve GT Series is a high performance electric skateboard. It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet. FAST and GT mode offers performance capabilities not suitable for beginners AND can allow the rider to get in situations that may increase risk in operation. ie: GT mode will allow the board to climb extremely steep hills that will be dangerous to ride back down, even when using the brake. While programming is in place to limit climbing of dangerous inclines, the rider must understand the power this board can offer must be respected for safe use.
Please note that the times do not include processing and packing of your order. If you place an order on a Friday, Weekend or Public Holiday it will take longer to dispatch it to you.
- How much is shipping?
- We send boards via courier at a flat rate of $30 Australia-wide.
- Accessories are shipped according to weight, which will be calculated at checkout once a shipped address has been entered.
- How long does shipping take?
- Most accessories are sent via Australia post, and can take 3-5 days to arrive depending on the region
- Boards take 2 to 5 days for customers in most locations on the East Coast of Australia and approx. 10 to 12 business days to WA, NT and regional areas
- Can you deliver to post office boxes?
We cannot deliver boards to post office boxes. Accessories may be shipped to P.O. boxes, however.
- Will my order come in one box?
- Some parcels will come in two or more packages. If you have ordered a board and a helmet, a board with additional accessories, or a large order, please allow extra time as it will arrive separately.
- I’d like to change my order, who should I contact?
- I’d like to return something, who should I contact?
Please check here to see if you have a local distributor in your country.
We are unable to ship to the following countries: Mexico, New Caledonia, India, South Africa, Iceland, Israel, China & all of South America.
- Will I need to pay customs fees?
- Some countries may have additional duties, taxes or other charges applied through customs. We do not cover those costs and advise that you contact your country's customs office if you are unsure of what they may be.
- What currency are your prices in?
- Is shipping included in the price?
- Shipping costs are added to your order once your address has been added. If you are unable to add your address, please email us to get a shipping quote.
- How are international orders sent?
- International deliveries are sent via Fedex and take approx. 6 days depending on your location. Full tracking details will be provided to you via email once your order has been dispatched.
- Merry Christmas! Evolve are giving away a free tee and hat with every board purchase until the 25th of December, 2018!
- This offer is only available while stocks last!
HALF PRICE HELMETS!
PLEASE NOTE ONLY ONE DISCOUNT CODE CAN BE REDEEMED DURING CHECKOUT