BOOK A SERVICE
We know that your board is a big investment, that's why we have a dedicated team of local electric skateboard technicians that can service your board to ensure it's running as smoothly as the day you bought it.
EBOARD EXPERT SERVICE
Highly trained e-board technicians that know each Evolve board series inside out.
LOCAL AUSSIE SUPPORT
We love local and know you do too! Our technicians are based at our HQ on the Gold Coast.
AFTER SERVICE SUPPORT
Peace of mind when you send your board in with after service support every step of the way.
Get your board riding at its best again. We recommend a basic service of your board every 3 to 6 months depending on how much it's used.Get 10% OFF any parts and accessories when you book in for a service.
This service is perfect for:
- Those who don't have time to do their own maintenance.
- End of season once-overs before storing your board away for next season.
- End of warranty inspections (catch any issues while you're still in warranty).
- Anyone with range or performance concerns where it could be attributed to belt tension, bearings or battery cell imbalances.
**Options: Evolve Speedball Bearings (our standard bearings) OR Evolve Precision Ceramic Bearings (our highest quality bearings, now stock on all GTR boards). If you're shipping your board to us select any time on the day you'll be sending it.
What We Do
- All Bearings (including drive gear bearings).
- Pivot Cups.
- Any missing screws or nuts.
CHECK & ADJUST
- Belt Tension.
- Screws and nuts.
- Battery load test (checks all battery cells are correctly balanced).
- Battery balance (if required).
- Overall board operation.