UPDATE: We are lifting all electrical restrictions to the Open category to allow everyone to enter. All voltages, motor sizes, and 4x4 builds will be allowed to compete. The binding restriction (half hooks only) will stay in place as we view eMTB style boards as separate to eSkate and it is unfair to peg these against the riders already entered into this Open category. If there are 20 riders interested in an eMTB category we would be open to adding this to the event.
The Evolve Australian Open is taking place on July 24th at Redlands BMX Track in Brisbane, QLD. Join us for a full day of vining out with the eSkate community and of course testing your skills on a professional race track against your friends.
- Race Entry
- Race Jersey (collected at event)
- After-Event Entry + Food & Drinks
- Evolve (stock Evolve electronics only + no bindings)
- Open: (All voltages, motor sizes, and 4x4 builds will be allowed to compete + half bindings only)
- Women’s Social: This category is designed in conjunction with local riders to take the edge off the stigma of racing. It will follow the same race format as the others, but with more social vibe and less race rounds.
The Evolve Only & Open category are by no means a male event, and women are encouraged to compete in those if they wish!
*NOTE: You may enter a second race category (entry fee of $95 applies for Open/Stock & $29 for Women's Social). Please select the 2nd race category from the dropdown above, and an Evolve staff member will be in contact with you.
Need to know:
- Registration & track practice starts at 8am
- Guaranteed track time & multiple race heats before elimination finals
- Food & Drinks available from canteen on the day
- Free access for spectators (must purchase After-Event Entry if attending)
- Address: Cr Degen Rd & Mount Cotton Rd, Capalaba 4157
- Helmets compulsory & Covid protocols will apply
- Riders must be over 16 years old
- Riders unable to travel due to Covid restrictions will be refunded
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need help getting your board to the race?
We are offering a shipping service for anyone to get their board sent to HQ and taken to the event.
What you need to do is email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full Name
- The pick up address
- Mobile Number
- Approximate Weight (you can send 2 boards in one box if travelling with a friend)
Cost & shipping times vary for each postcode so we will reply with a cost and recommended ship time.
We strongly recommend allowing more time than necessary to ship the boards as this allows for courier delays outside of Evolve’s control.
** Cut off date is the 9th of July **