The Limited Edition GT ONE has the GT performance all packed into the ONE deck turning it into a compact little pocket rocket! It may be our shortest board, but it will get you where you need to go easily and fast and is packed full of performance! The bamboo deck has the characteristics of the original pintail and snubnose designs with the added kicktail in the rear of the board with a medium flex allowing for a super smooth ride. This Limited Edition GT ONE board also features the new patented R-2 Remote, Evolve 97mm stone ground wheels for the added extra speed and 3000W of dual brushless motor power, 25% hill climbing ability and riding distance of up to 30km! The GT ONE is a great little board perfect for those wanting a smaller more compact electric skateboard that is still packed with performance.
What’s in the box?
- Your new Evolve ONE Board GT Street
- Our new R2 controller with the latest firmware, packaged in a carry case
- Remote charging cable
- Standard board charger
- Owners manual
- Skateboard t-tool, allen keys, and an Evolve sticker pack
Note: The ONE Board GT Street cannot be converted to an AT.
WARNING: The Evolve GT Series is a high performance electric skateboard. It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet. FAST and GT mode offers performance capabilities not suitable for beginners AND can allow the rider to get in situations that may increase risk in operation. ie: GT mode will allow the board to climb extremely steep hills that will be dangerous to ride back down, even when using the brake. While programming is in place to limit climbing of dangerous inclines, the rider must understand the power this board can offer must be respected for safe use.
- Deck material: 7 ply Canadian maple hardwood and 2 ply bamboo vertically laminated with medium flex.
Deck length: 37"/95cm
Deck wheelbase: 26"/66cm
Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width.
Wheels: Black Evolve GT 97mm. Also compatible with Loaded Longboard 80mm Kegels and Abec 11 flywheels (83mm, 90mm and 97mm)
Motors: 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brush out-runner motors.
Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
Battery: Custom designed 36 volt 7AH Lithium Ion.
Recharge: Approx. 3.5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 80mins).
Range: Up to 30km/18miles range per charge for 85kg rider (varies depending on rider weight and terrain/inclines).
Top Speed: Approx. 42kph/22-26mph on the depending on wheel and gear size (see speed chart). This may vary depending on rider weight, battery voltage and terrain.
Regenerative Braking: ABS firm & smooth braking providing power back into the battery with maximum control over speed. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.
Noise: Minimal noise
Acceleration: Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed.
Remote: Patented R2 Remote. Digital LCD screen remote with speed indicator, trip function, 4 speed settings, Battery display, wheel and gear settings and diagnosis screen.
Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs.
Terrain: Smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete.
Hills: Up to 25% gradient in GT mode (insanely STEEP!).
Please note that the times do not include processing and packing of your order. If you place an order on a Friday, Weekend or Public Holiday it will take longer to dispatch it to you.
- How much is shipping?
- We send boards via courier at a flat rate of $30 Australia-wide.
- Accessories are shipped according to weight, which will be calculated at checkout once a shipped address has been entered.
- How long does shipping take?
- Most accessories are sent via Australia post, and can take 3-5 days to arrive depending on the region
- Boards take 2 to 5 days for customers in most locations on the East Coast of Australia and approx. 10 to 12 business days to WA, NT and regional areas
- Can you deliver to post office boxes?
We cannot deliver boards to post office boxes. Accessories may be shipped to P.O. boxes, however.
- Will my order come in one box?
- Some parcels will come in two or more packages. If you have ordered a board and a helmet, a board with additional accessories, or a large order, please allow extra time as it will arrive separately.
- I’d like to change my order, who should I contact?
- I’d like to return something, who should I contact?
Please check here to see if you have a local distributor in your country.
We are unable to ship to the following countries: Mexico, New Caledonia, India, South Africa, Iceland, Israel, China & all of South America.
- Will I need to pay customs fees?
- Some countries may have additional duties, taxes or other charges applied through customs. We do not cover those costs and advise that you contact your country's customs office if you are unsure of what they may be.
- What currency are your prices in?
- Is shipping included in the price?
- Shipping costs are added to your order once your address has been added. If you are unable to add your address, please email us to get a shipping quote.
- How are international orders sent?
- International deliveries are sent via Fedex and take approx. 6 days depending on your location. Full tracking details will be provided to you via email once your order has been dispatched.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY ONE DISCOUNT CODE CAN BE REDEEMED DURING CHECKOUT