Voluptuous urethane (proportionate in all the right places) for high speed with grip, comfort, and momentum.
Fast, Comfortable, & Functional — At 85mm tall, the Caguama provides maximum roll speed for commuting, carving, long-distance pushing, pumping, and electric longboards. The 56mm contact patch with its surface skin provides confident grip, while the subtly rounded edges help the wheels pass smoothly across pavement cracks. Also features a 3-dimensionally faceted outer wheel face.
Large, Supportive Core — A fully-exposed 46mm core with a deep “valley”-shaped cross section (same as in the Kegel) reduces weight while providing good acceleration and lots of momentum. This core is compatible with any electric skateboard that can accommodate Orangatang Kegels, allowing for an even faster and smoother ride.
Happy Thane Formula — The Caguama is poured in our proprietary Happy Thane formula for high roll speed, excellent traction, and smooth, predictable slides.
- Diameter: 85mm
- Width: 58.5mm
Contact Patch: 56mm
Bearing Seat: Offset
Formula: Happy Thane
Core: high-strength, high-stiffness, heat-resistant urethane
Wheel Kit includes 2x Drive Gears and 1x Complete set of Bearings.
Please note that the times do not include processing and packing of your order. If you place an order on a Friday, Weekend or Public Holiday it will take longer to dispatch it to you.
- How much is shipping?
- We send boards via courier at a flat rate of $30 Australia-wide.
- Accessories are shipped according to weight, which will be calculated at checkout once a shipped address has been entered.
- How long does shipping take?
- Most accessories are sent via Australia post, and can take 3-5 days to arrive depending on the region
- Boards take 2 to 5 days for customers in most locations on the East Coast of Australia and approx. 10 to 12 business days to WA, NT and regional areas
- Can you deliver to post office boxes?
We cannot deliver boards to post office boxes. Accessories may be shipped to P.O. boxes, however.
- Will my order come in one box?
- Some parcels will come in two or more packages. If you have ordered a board and a helmet, a board with additional accessories, or a large order, please allow extra time as it will arrive separately.
- I’d like to change my order, who should I contact?
- I’d like to return something, who should I contact?
Please check here to see if you have a local distributor in your country.
We are unable to ship to the following countries: Mexico, New Caledonia, India, South Africa, Iceland, Israel, China & all of South America.
- Will I need to pay customs fees?
- Some countries may have additional duties, taxes or other charges applied through customs. We do not cover those costs and advise that you contact your country's customs office if you are unsure of what they may be.
- What currency are your prices in?
- Is shipping included in the price?
- Shipping costs are added to your order once your address has been added. If you are unable to add your address, please email us to get a shipping quote.
- How are international orders sent?
- International deliveries are sent via Fedex and take approx. 6 days depending on your location. Full tracking details will be provided to you via email once your order has been dispatched.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY ONE DISCOUNT CODE CAN BE REDEEMED DURING CHECKOUT